Wednesday, November 28th, 2012 10:52 am | By Stephanie Woo
Here are some of the top links on Montessori blogs and websites these last few weeks. Include your favorites in the Comment area!
- The Aid to Life website is an amazing Montessori resource for parents with children ages 0-3. I particularly like this section about helping a child develop self-discipline – you can’t do it for them, but here’s how you can help! http://www.aidtolife.org/discipline/discipline.htm
- I really enjoy reading this website, which has some Montessori content. The writer, Sara Cotner, is very frank and straight-forward about her experiences. Here’s her guide to buying Montessori holiday gifts: http://www.feedingthesoil.com/2012/11/montessori-holiday-presents.html
- Well-written and a great one about eating: http://thefullmontessori.wordpress.com/2012/10/09/food-fight/
- I’m partial to anything about children and music. This one has great suggestions on how to incorporate music into your home: http://montessorihomes.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/making-music-part-of-your-montessori.html
- This is a popular Montessori blog. I’ve been wanting to buy this exact mop for a while now, let me know if you know where to get it! http://www.howwemontessori.com/how-we-montessori/2012/11/mops-and-brooms.html
Other Posts You May Enjoy